PDA

View Full Version : trees apear weird in echo system

sheikhz
06-30-2008, 07:12 AM
i am encountering a problem while paiting the echo-system. Will be grateful if anyone of you mite help.

Problem:
As shown in the attached renders. i painted the trees with the brush as global echosystem, and they behaved normal. But according to my needs i wanted to reduce the size of the trees so i used the brush from global echo-system's options to rescale them and reduced the size and wen i rendered the same scene some of the trees started behaving quite weird. u may have a look at the attached image. In this particular scsne, the tree type that is creating problem is the old eucalyptus tree from the default trees given by the vue itself. but its not fixed that only this tree creats problem. even summer cherry tree, plum or any other (randomly) creates problems.

in this particular scene am using three types of trees and the number of instances are around 500.

so please help me solve this problem or even tell me y this occurs. initially i was thinking that this problem arises in the files having large number of tree instances, but this fils contains only 500 trees and still have problems.

waiting for ur reply.

Thankyou in advance.

pixelAffairs
08-11-2008, 04:34 PM
i am having the same problem here...
no idea, why that happens:shrug:

Tangster
08-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Have you made sure the right plants are selected to paint? I don't see a whole lot wrong, but you could also try and replace the instance with a single normal tree and see if it renders correctly.

pixelAffairs
08-13-2008, 01:30 PM
problem solved.
my maple trees in the library were corrupted.
got myself some new ones:D

CGTalk Moderation
08-13-2008, 01:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.