PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me please???

FireSkorpion
06-28-2008, 02:22 AM
Thank you for read my question. Im starting in the use of Maya, and I dont know how to animate in another way besides the timeline for 2 seconds. Can I use de Dope Sheet for that, or how can I animate more than 2 seconds? and, if I can use the Dope Sheet, how can I use it?
Ill be so thankfull if you can send me an answer that can help me. Thank you so much... Blessings... :wavey:

vijayanand
06-30-2008, 07:42 AM
Hi

If I understand properly, when u launch Maya u see 2 tabs bottom right side at timeline. U have to just type numbers in bottom right tab how much frames u have to animate it will be automatic extend the timeline.

Aikiman
06-30-2008, 09:35 PM
The above post explains how you extend your timeline so you can see more than 2 seconds...

The easiest way to animate is to right click over attributes in the channel editor and set keyframes there, move timeline, then set another keyframe, now you will have an animation.

To view and edit your animation, use the Graph Editor to move keys and change tangent handles.

CGTalk Moderation
06-30-2008, 09:35 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.