http://ul.oursky.net/124508/2.JPG

:)~~~~~~~i love painting:scream: :love:

boxcrash
05-24-2003, 07:37 AM
So cool!!:) :buttrock: :eek: :wip: :thumbsup: :applause:

Great job.

kex
05-24-2003, 11:53 PM
seen ur other work and u have an undeveloped talent u work looks at first glance like everyone else's but if look deep thier are things that set apart in ur style like the patterns and the use of boxs in ur lights.

i would sugest gettin the hang of free hand drawing and get into abit of vector art. its the new kinda art which every one i think likes and its easy to do if u have a bit of talent compared to 3d cg (im not dissing either 3d artists or vector artists either here:thumbsup: )

boxcrash
05-25-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by kex
i would sugest gettin the hang of free hand drawing .....

She is really good at freehand, she drew her avatar. It is more of a anime style, but she is very good.
She is trying computer generated stuff in a new way, I am not picking fights but sticking up. She is Chinese and cannot read or write nor translate English well.

Makes sense though, sure she will appreciate though.:)
I also do not want to chase off her crit that she needs, so no one crits when she wants, if you know what I mean.:p

龙佐儿
05-25-2003, 05:57 AM
:p i can understand what u mean!~~~~thanx all my friends!

especially boxcrash!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i love this place and all of u ~~~~

i will try my best !~:wavey: :love: :airguitar

zzzzzzz
05-25-2003, 07:03 AM
I agree with "u work looks at first glance like everyone else's but if look deep thier are things that set apart in ur style like the patterns and the use of boxs in ur lights."

the upper part of the body looks very good

but the lower part is not assort with the body

个人感觉 ^_^ 仅是一家只言哦 ??

howkliu
05-25-2003, 04:43 PM
既然用电脑嘛,
就要发挥更多的电脑的数字化处理特点。
你的东西感觉就是用电脑籣普通的籣而已。
没有发挥优势。
还有这个风格。。。最近很流行啦。。。
用streamline可以快速的生成很多。。。
所以,有很多人反感这种风格的东西。。。
总之,不错啦。。。
这里中国同胞好像越来越多啦。。

mage111
05-26-2003, 07:29 AM
to contradict what kex said, i think your work is quite intellgently done (if that made sense)
i like the use of bold lines around your character
with fine detailing lines around parts of the clothing
i like how you went with a greyscale background using simple shapes and objects.
i like the feeling in the image, with the person just chillin to the beats while they may be walking down a street or somewhere.
its really kool and i like it :-)

you got some real talent here as is. just go with what you thinks right and your sure to hit gold :-)

GL
and most importantly, HF :-)

龙佐儿
05-26-2003, 01:31 PM
u give me confidence!:)thax for u look into my detail :wavey: :love: :love: :wavey:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.