PDA

View Full Version : Modeling Roadblock (Kirby)

LinkSlayer64
06-20-2008, 06:17 PM
Greetings, I am in need of some help.

Now, even out of school, I am incredibly overeager to work, and well, yeah I really like 3D junk. Now my problem is this model and I am using Lightwave, and blender, but preferably Lightwave. Now, I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with the nintendo characters Kirby and Meta Knight, but their hand movement is very odd. Kirby's hands, or stubs, do not move as though connected by bones, but as if kirby is like a balloon, and you poke your finger through it, it shapes around your finger with a bulge, and if you move your finger, the bulge moves too. Thats basically how it works, meta knight is similar, but with a longer arm, and actual hands. Now I have no idea how to do this, the folding of the skin as in my previous project http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKc5JPiUm48 won't cut it, I need something like what I described.
Thanks in advanced

CGTalk Moderation
06-20-2008, 06:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.