PDA

View Full Version : animation idiot

jeremystewart
06-20-2008, 07:49 AM
Here's a little test I've been trying to get finished in my spare time:

http://jeremypstewart.com/temp/idioticTest02_v007_011.avi

its a 9mb avi, aprox 15sec long

want to get the body anim nailed before movin on to the lip sync and facial. plan to have the kid will be standing there and just subtlely reacting to the lecture, (mabe bust out in tears at the end) but I'm open to new ideas. also the kid is just a stand-in model for now

Thanks

Jer

FaQ3D
06-20-2008, 05:42 PM
I like it!

maybe he should be staring at the kid almost all of the time to add emphasis to what he is saying..

and when he says "rational thought" you can make a stronger pose, it looks like he looses his speech power, poses are a little weak, try to do stronger poses. He is giving a hard lesson to the kid, he has to look very confident about what he is saying..

The movements are nice and smooth..

Keep it up!

jeremystewart
06-20-2008, 06:11 PM
Thanks,

I agree some of the poses are a bit weak, will take another look the part where he says "anything". also the part where he says "rational thought" I was hoping to show the teachers emotions change from anger and frustration to a moment of defeat with the hopeless student. but thinking about it now I may be complicating things too much

Thanks for the advise, will keep working on it

CGTalk Moderation
06-20-2008, 06:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.