PDA

View Full Version : weight editor display errors, anyone else??

Domo_Digital
06-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Whenever I try to paint edit weights on anything (even if there are no weights to edit) my display turns white, and the object goes this weird 8 bit looking green and blue checker texture and flickers whenever I try to click a brush stroke.

Ive tried the same scene on the SAME box with the SAME driver versions, and it works fine.

has anyone else ever seen this??

oh and my specs.

Dual quad @ 2.00Ghz
12 GB of Ram

Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS (with newest driver)

Domo_Digital
06-19-2008, 04:42 PM
lol, guess that's a no.

tc
06-19-2008, 07:20 PM
Weird, I've never seen that.
I think I have the same videocard at home.

Can you put the scene with the problem so one can check if it's a videocard issue or not?

stridiggio
07-17-2008, 12:11 PM
wow, i have the same problem actually, two years after haha; before yesterday i was working with split and weld egdes and i watched that the screen turns to white and blue, i believed that it was normal but yesterday i used a brushes to change the weight to one model and again the screen change it, ican't see where i'm painting.... :(... if someone know the secret tell us please!! thank u..

i change all the display options but isn't usefull...

oh, the video card: IntelŪ 950GMA (integrada)
for a Windows VistaTM Home Basic.
Procesador - IntelŪ PentiumŪ dual-core T2080 (1.73 GHz1) - Chipset IntelŪ 943GML

maybe is that.

ThE_JacO
07-17-2008, 12:34 PM
what videocard?
Tried different drivers?

CGTalk Moderation
07-17-2008, 12:34 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.