PDA

View Full Version : HI,guys,what do you think this "box lift "anim

neonodesign
06-14-2008, 02:09 PM
recently I have finished a fatman lift the heavy box with dramatic story.

but now I feel that a little uncomfortable in the clip,plz give me some crits,thx a lot.

here the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwTR4Yd1VLY

RisingEyes
06-18-2008, 03:01 AM
to me it looks good, got good spine and neck movement. feels like the box has a decent amount of weight.

the only things i can think of is when he's setting the box down, it looks like the box lost weight. maybe you could try a thrust, like try recording yourself lifting a heavy box or object and setting it on something chest high. when i do it i kind of do a kind of a "worm dance" but standing up (starting with a pelvic thrust).

also, the leg clips into the pants, but i'm sure you're still messing around with that :D otherwise it looks good

modernPrimitive
06-18-2008, 01:00 PM
All in all looks quite natural to me. The only thing I spotted is that height doesn't change much during the walk making the legs look a little weird - He is a "fat guy" so perhaps what you've done is correct (a kind of waddle) though I think a little movement on the Y, lifting and dropping the hips slightly would would be a little more realitstic. Don't loose the gist of the waddle though either.

CGTalk Moderation
06-18-2008, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.