PDA

View Full Version : Extend Edit_poly

PEN
06-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Ok I want to extend edit poly modifier and have replaceUI:true but still be able to enter sub object vertex mode. At the moment I just get a crash as soon as I try to set that. I'm looking for a simple way to have a modifier that I can edit verts on a model only. Any suggestions?

PEN
06-13-2008, 02:48 PM
No one has any insight on this?

ZeBoxx2
06-13-2008, 05:06 PM
none at this time...

even if you don't replace the UI, the sub-object levels typically seen in the modifier stack are non-existant as well. Although I can access subObjectLevel, setting it will happily tell me that the value I'm trying to set is out of range.

if you don't replace the UI and use this.delegate.EPolySetSelLevel #vertex, that seems to work.. but this is, I guess, what you're doing... as when I do replace the UI, it seemingly does nothing.. until clicking in a viewport and max crashes -_-

no luck in workarounds as of yet

PEN
06-17-2008, 04:03 PM
Thanks, I might take the long approch to this at some point. But not sure that will even work.

CGTalk Moderation
06-17-2008, 04:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.