PDA

View Full Version : New windows in PS3

ArtDogg
06-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Would any one know how to change the default setting of how windows opens in PS3? Currently they open to the default of a full screen black background (hate it) I would like to change it to the way CS2 opened to a standard window then I can cycle to the gray if I choose with the F key. I have tried changing it with no windows open but that don't seem to do it, any ideas?

leigh
06-05-2008, 12:16 AM
I don't have Photoshop open in front of me right now to check, but surely it is under Preferences>Interface? There should be an option for how new windows are opened.

manji312
06-08-2008, 11:08 PM
I believe if you just cycle to the window style you want it to start with and close the app it will remember the last used. At least it does for me.

ArtDogg
06-09-2008, 03:56 PM
I don't have Photoshop open in front of me right now to check, but surely it is under Preferences>Interface? There should be an option for how new windows are opened.

No, there's really nothing under the preferances for windows as I did look there first.

ArtDogg
06-09-2008, 04:02 PM
I believe if you just cycle to the window style you want it to start with and close the app it will remember the last used. At least it does for me.

That's what I thought but mine was not working right for some reason but after reloading the app there are working now, there are two settings that you can choose there the ones highlighted.

Thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
06-09-2008, 04:02 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.