PDA

View Full Version : How to Loop Cloth

tcastudios
06-03-2008, 12:50 PM
A 8 min tut on how to loop clothilde using a basic flag example.

ClothLoopTut (www.tcastudios.com/xfiles/ClothLoop.mov) 30MB QT.

Excuse the sound, it's done straight into the laptop. My studio
is still on the road.
It also shows the nerve-wrecking stop issue.....

EDIT. I can't count really:) everything 6 is 3seconds....

Cheers
Lennart

plakkert
06-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Excellent tutorial Lennart. Your voice is nice and calm, which makes the tutorial good to listen to. I would definitely recommend this tutorial to other C4D users

SilverCity
06-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the tutorial, Lennart. Is it possible to set this up as a downloadable file? I'd like to be able to scale up the image so the interface is more readable and I'd like to save this to my tutorials folder.

Thanks!

tcastudios
06-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Thanks. RightClick and Save/Download As.. should work as per normal, doesn't it?

Cheers
Lennart

SilverCity
06-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Thanks. RightClick and Save/Download As.. should work as per normal, doesn't it?

Cheers
Lennart
Ahhh, thanks. I tried option-clicking the above link, which normally downloads the file. This time it didn't work, but I figured out what I was doing wrong.

Thanks, again.

SilverCity
06-05-2008, 02:44 AM
Since I haven't used XRefs at all (and I mainly work on stills), this may or may not be possible. After I take the animation into an XRef scene and convert "current state to object", the clean repeating flag motion is lost and you no longer have that looping action. Or, maybe I'm not understanding how XRefs work.

CGTalk Moderation
06-05-2008, 02:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.