PDA

View Full Version : my first illustrator

omriddons
06-03-2008, 10:48 AM
its my self .

oh and im new here please give me your opinion and what can i do to improve.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/362/mypickg5.jpg

Trambott
06-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Hello and welcome,
I would personally soften your black lines on the image. The skin tones are very soft, yet the outlines are extremly hard. There are also certin features that seem to not be completed, for example the eyelashes seem to only cover half of the eye lid and don't quite have the right perspective to them. Im also not to sure about the black soft brush that you used on the hair near the ear. I can see that you are trying to achieve a shadowing effect in this area, I just don't think its working, try bringing down the opacity of the layer and playing with the blending modes to try and make it not stand out so much.
I think that you have done a great job with the skin shading.
I hope you don't regard my comments as negitave, they are just ment to be constructive.

On a side note I don't think that you have posted this work in the right forum. The way I understand it, is that this forum is for spacific questions regarding to the photoshop application. There is a W.I.P forum as well as a 2d spacific forum on the main cgtalk page.

omriddons
06-03-2008, 07:50 PM
thank you for you comment i appricate your opinoin. i had alot of porblems with the eye and if you can help me mybe a guide or omthing that will help me beacose it was very hard .
im sorry that i didnt post itin the right place i dont know where its need to be if can someone move it to where is belong i will be pleased have great day all.

Trambott
06-04-2008, 03:46 PM
I am very bad when it comes to doing illistration, photomanipulation is my thing. so it probably for the best that I don't guide you on this.
However post your image on the 2d W.I.P forum. There is alot of usefule information that would probably help, and people who know alot more about this kind of stuff than I do.
Here is the link.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=31

good luck with it.

CGTalk Moderation
06-04-2008, 03:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.