PDA

View Full Version : Contest is now closed

Vizfizz
05-31-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your submissions. The contest is now closed.

AVTPro
06-01-2008, 12:57 PM
It would be nice, eventhough the contest is close that contestants who didn't make the deadline still post their work.

I mean...better late than never?

Least from my experience, you can say you got the job done.

But I'm not one to talk, I didn't join the contest because I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew.

Timing can be tuff.

cjberg
06-03-2008, 02:08 AM
I want to apologize for not being able to complete my entry... The following week I got slammed at work... will show what we're doing when completed... it is a "fun" project.

Cj

edecker
06-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Sadly life got in the way of me finishing my ultraspeeder. I plan to do so in the next couple weeks but wanted to thank the folks that started this and hope that there are a couple more of these on the horizon. By the time I got my act together I was behind already and did not allow myself to do the things I wanted in this. The nice thing about this type contest is I got to do the kind of work I really LOVE to do. It also allows me to dive deeper into the features I do not use all the time and experiment more.

Congrats Richard on the prize!!!

CGTalk Moderation
06-03-2008, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.