PDA

View Full Version : Work for Nvidia Art Contest

Naliorf
05-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Posting here due to some problems within the Nvidia art contest upload. Hope it works and shows up here. It is of course reduced in size and is 89.9kb jpeg.

Thanks

KYLIAM
05-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Hi,
It's really interesting your image for the contest...I can be wrong, once that I'm not so expirienced like you. (Sorry, about my english - not my natural language). But I have some point to question about it.

When you wrote Escape Reality we already understand that, so I think it was unnecessary re-write again, even in a different type letter.

Another thing that bothers me is the white light at the up left corner of the view. It's too strong.

And? What that retangular spirals means when you draw them?
:hmm:

Naliorf
05-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the response.

The Double escape title was meant to be used as design elements and not necessarily for reading. The Jumbled up Escape was for "Eye-candy" and solution to fill in and continue to draw the eye from the left to right. Basically, Western writing starts left to right and I used that to move your eye around in my piece. I'm glad that your eye is drawn to the white portal (Leftside) first that way you can see the title first on the white portal and then gradually the title connects to the right then all throughout the piece. Since this is a sci-fi piece I decided to use "techy" type shapes much similar to your Heads up display on some Hi-tech software or even a game.

Used Photoshop / Maya / Illustrator.

Thanks

KYLIAM
05-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Hey, Thanks! I'm student of CG and conception is excatly what I'm having now at my classrooms.
I appreciate the explanation that you gave me...I'm always learning...

I hope you got The contest!

Good Lucky!

CGTalk Moderation
05-28-2008, 10:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.