PDA

View Full Version : Cartoon animation

Daniel Beaudry
05-19-2003, 09:14 PM
Hi boys and girls,

I would like for you to check out my short animation. Took me about 3 weeks to do. This is a pitch for a broadcast cartoon show. The lip synchronization is not meant to be exact for now. I hope you guys like it!

http://www.zen-studios-montreal.com/movie_velo.htm

Morten_Jensen
05-19-2003, 10:59 PM
Hey Daniel

Now is one of those times I regret not have taken french in school, cause I dont understand a word their saying :(

Looks like an interesting project though.

One little crit. The animation of the weight of the boxes, looks kind of ok on the boy, but maybe the boxes are to static. I donno, cant really put my finger on it. Maybe some weightshifting on the boxes, maybe some squashing....Donno ?

Overall exiting. Looking foreward to seeing more. Good luck :)

Best regards
Morten

elfling bard
05-20-2003, 01:16 PM
Good animation...the finished is clean and precise...The lyp sinc is a bit jerky but that is the hardest part on any facial animation...good one still.Good facial expression by the way!!!

Daniel Beaudry
05-20-2003, 01:33 PM
Hey thanks guys! With all the tight budgets, sometimes you have to cut somewhere :shrug: !

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:03 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.