PDA

View Full Version : any news of a new version of Painter on the horizon?

smoothoperator
05-27-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm curious. There's some area's that can use a few improvements and I'm hoping they will implement some them in the next version.
Anyone have any idea?

brenly
05-27-2008, 07:38 AM
Dont hold your breathe .. Ive been waiting for years ..

FreeSpirited
05-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Back a couple of years spent an hour or so on Corel's technical support telephone line.

After upgrading from 8 to IX I was seriously disappointed to find the same problem with their blender variant brushes entitled detail blenders 3 and 5. These are two of my personal favorites and have this peculiar problem. While applyling pressure to use either of these variants after a short time the color you have presently selected bleeds through the blender.
These brushes only work properly with short applications. All other blender variants do not have this same reaction, you can apply a brush application and pressure for any amount of time and the blender continues to work the same way. The person I spoke with at technical support verified the problem and told me to watch for a patch or update in the future to correct the problem. To this date I have not seen any corrections. Hopefully this error is corrected in the next version of Painter.

CGTalk Moderation
05-30-2008, 06:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.