PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new matte-painting

degerardo
05-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Guy`s, I was thinking what to do as another personal matte-painting and I thought, that you guy`s should have some ideas and maybe you`ll want me to do something, what you`ll want to see from me :) I mean I`ll do some matte-painting with wip`s here and you`ll be able to change or add. or remove some things and etc.

I have a few ideas about the enviroments: jungle, ice, sand, lava, water.
Than it can be: landscape/cityscape-scifi or fantasy.

Choice some combination and some idea. In the process you`ll be able to change, add., remove things, maybe you`ll get some another ideas what will be good to put there or something...etc.

What you think?

Thanks! Gee! :)

memod
06-02-2008, 01:16 PM
I think I personally would like to see an icy environment. Mostly because that is something that I still plan to do myself, and it'd be interesting to see how you tackle this. But if I am not mistaken, I have already seen such images in your gallery, so I am not sure if you want to do that :D

Daniel

nickmarshallvfx
06-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Id like to see you do something with a lot of architecture in it and some of that architecture being close to camera. That would be cool

Nick

CGTalk Moderation
06-02-2008, 03:26 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.