PDA

View Full Version : Life-Color-Dimension

theartistzone
05-22-2008, 11:37 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/229609_1211456237/680bound
(http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/229609_1211456237/1024bound)Hey Hi Friends...
My Work is All About the Life we Live in and the Dimensions it has in different ways...Every Thing in this Universe Starts from a Single Dot and ends to a Amazing Art full of Different colors with dimensions making it Alive.they has many Words to Tell in their own Way.The Bright Colors of Nature Shows us Every Good, Healthy and Happy Times of a Persons Life which forms a Beautiful Flower with the Smell of Success and colors of Richness....And in the Backdrop we have the Darkness Which tells about the Sad and Uneasy Time of a Person life...which is a Part of everyones life...
The Source of light Which is The SUN Saturates every Pixel in the World with its Tremendous Energy. This Energy Gives birth to the Light and Shadows Which make us Feel the Depth and dimensions.Without SUN the life would have been just a BLACK......
Again the Colorful Butterflies are the Medium of the generation of Life(in this By Pollination of the Flower).This would Lead to Evolution of Life.Five Petals are PRITHVI, VAAYU, JAL, AGNI, AKAASH which are the Basic Constituent of Life in Vedas.

As the Competition says "designs that leap from the page and into 3D on their way into our imaginations". I Just tried to Integrate my Concept in my design with the Ideas i Thinks Of.

i know Der r many Mistakes in Conveying My Concept...m Sorry for dat..m Just a 18 year old Boy..

Looking For Your Many Valuable Comment and Criticism are also Welcomed....i Would like the Seniors to Help me Out With My Problem as what they think of..

Thanks Every1

taurusmaxx
05-24-2008, 04:16 PM
The total idea looks nice ...and meaningfull. U have a very good insight into life, that i dont find in kids of your age, all the best to you and its good that u participated here ...ofcourse there might be mistakes but then again its not just about winning its about participating and the fruits of this effort will reflect on ur future work, thus improving it.Keep up your good work as the saying goes
"we never learn from our success, but we learn from our mistakes"

If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.
.........gautam buddha

Serebryakov
05-24-2008, 09:10 PM
HEy, I really really liked ur work. I think there is a very interesting pattern and design. I liked that you used so many diferent colors and tones.
crit:I was thinking that probably, if you went that far to write about the beauty of nature and life, why do you have a background that has more of a Matrix feel to it, or digital feel I should say? It takes away the sense of your words (should we not trust them?:)) I though that if you had more of a nature-like background, it would suit your foreground better, I guess. Because I personnaly don't take digital world as something nature kept in mind doing, it is an opposite- it's more UNnatural

peace

cobaltblue
05-27-2008, 09:47 AM
i dont know why but I tilt my head to the right when looking at this, mybe its heavy on the right side? or mybe it's just me, hehe.. nothin wrong with that though. nice colors! oh, ur only 18! wow, congrats!

theartistzone
06-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Thnx For Ur valuable Reply Frnds........

theartistzone
08-01-2008, 02:38 PM
y Is D Thread not been able TO navigate through the Forum??

Not only Dis..but also d Others...

SidBan
08-12-2008, 02:09 AM
hi brother

Full of colors, a well balanced composition.

best of luck

CGTalk Moderation
08-12-2008, 02:09 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.