PDA

View Full Version : Fusion

dogaweb
05-22-2008, 04:41 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/153963_1211427662/680bound
(http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/153963_1211427662/1024bound)...Hope for a more just future, where we are united with love ...

I would say this image of itself, because if you fix it reminds someone that they present in the lives of all of us ...

Description: 3dsMax-MentalRay-Flash- Photoshop

SFedor
05-23-2008, 09:48 AM
To be honest, my initial reaction was I did not like the piece at all, but continuing to look at it, there's a weird calmness about it. The piece carries a strong nature/religious tone to it that takes me places and soothes, despite my personal aesthetic bias against it. So congrats, because in my opinion, a piece that leaves me conflicted in my own thought's about it is a strong piece!

dogaweb
05-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Thank you very much, I am happy or has managed to pass the exact meaning of the image, dealing with the emotion and let your mind travel and interpret the image a personal

pedrojafet
05-29-2008, 12:16 AM
Dogaweb,
I make SFedor's words, mine... I can see pop-art elements, layered 3D perspective, and much more...
But above everything, I can see ART!!!
That's what I would like to see in a Modern Art event...
Congratulations!

dogaweb
05-29-2008, 04:02 AM
you for your comment PedroJafet, I am very happy that could achieve the objective with the image, because my idea was this same awakening emotion at the sight of it.
pra also take praise his good work that has posted here as well. really very good and with great style.

once again thank you for the compliment my work.

Fico muito feliz que esteja neste contest também, e legal posr ti ser de Sampa também
mais uma vez muito obrigado pelos elogio ao meu trabalho

CGTalk Moderation
05-29-2008, 04:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.