PDA

View Full Version : exhibitions, events, fairs...

Akenathon
05-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Hello, Hi

I have been looking through the Internet for a long time and I have not been able to find many events in 3D, even in infography. I can just find the Siggraph but it hasnīt got too many things about my matter.

Could you please note in here all the exhibitions, events, fairs and all that stuff you know all around the world?

Thanks in advance,

malducin
05-20-2008, 04:44 PM
There are tons of 3D events around the world, though most are of a technical nature. Just to name a few:

SIGGRAPH
SIGGRAPH Asia
Eurographics
fmx
Imagina
Adapt
Pacific Graphics
Game Developers Conference

to name a few. Check the SIGGRAPH calendar (on their main site) whch lists most of the technical conferences out there.

Akenathon
05-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Thanks for you answer, but i'm not instested in Siggraph, only fairs, events... of Photo Realistic.

malducin
05-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks for you answer, but i'm not instested in Siggraph, only fairs, events... of Photo Realistic.

If you're not interested in SIGGRAPH, why post in a SIGGRAPH thread :-P

Anyway most of the conferences I posted cover photorealistic CG. Cutting edge research is presented at events like SIGGRAPH, Eurographics and Pacific Graphics. Events like SIGGRAPH, fmx and Imagina cover the whole spectrum of graphics, from artistic, commercial work (VFX, commercials, etc.) to research in all aspects (photorealistic or not) of CG.

If you're interested in photorealistic, SIGGRAPH would be ine of the first to consider.

CGTalk Moderation
05-21-2008, 04:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.