guys.I would like to have my work critiqued here
I try to make my work as well as possible
thx
^_^
:cool: :cool: :cool:
http://www.chinadv.com/bbs/photo/2002421131738126.jpg

*Golem*
04-21-2002, 02:38 PM
its looking good man, i like the concept, maybe a little more detail in the arms? and horn like things coming out of her body, like have an indent at the base then the horn coming out, anyway nice model

diazgl
04-21-2002, 04:25 PM
i like your modelling, looks clean, although more details are required. I mean in the are of the bellybutton, you can definitely see something but no bellybutton!!! And, don't get me wrong, but I think you are wasting a perfectly nice model with those textures. First, give it a skin-look. Then work from there, add some specularity, bump and everything, and some variations to the skin, other than just some purple dots.

*Golem*
04-21-2002, 04:27 PM
yeah , well said man =]

ice&fire
04-24-2002, 10:20 AM
guys
thanks for your reply!
i'm working for the texture and the demo ani
i'll try more to make the texture better
but i don't like the "real"skin
i just want to make more "beautiful" like the ff10;)
:p

diazgl
04-24-2002, 05:05 PM
I agree on making beautiful, but beautiful also means really complex (on humans). What I said, was to start with a base texturing that is mostly human-like, and proceed from there. Most important, are the variations in skin color, less specularity, and variation in those too, and bump (usually an extremely small noise helps).

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.