PDA

View Full Version : My first animation - competition entry for the vfs scholarship

c4dnoob
05-15-2008, 11:36 PM
My first animation - competition entry for the vfs scholarship
Hi all,

I've just "finished" my first 3d animation ever for the Vancouver Film School scholarship competition in hopes of getting one for the 3d animation & visual effects program... it was a lot of work and dedication in such little time! I had to cut out 70% of my project for now, for the sake of meeting the deadline but I am still considering a work in progress since I will keep on working on it.

Please take a look at it and leave some comments if you like it, with your support, I can maybe move on to the next stage of the competition...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-sFikHqqSw

Thanks so much for taking the time and I hope you consider it to be a decent first piece. More information about the theme, my background, etc are on the site if you click on "more" link.

Thanks, thanks and thanks! I hope you think it's an okay good start in 3d animation.

CGTalk Moderation
05-15-2008, 11:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.