PDA

View Full Version : PF motion blur + vray

xmyth
05-15-2008, 09:59 AM
Hi, people. I want to render particle flow drip system by vray with motion blur, but I can't. It rendered as ordinary image without blur.
I used max 2008, vray 1.50.17, vray physical camera (still) with motion blur on. Also was this properties: particle view>PF system>properties>object motion blur on, right click PF object>vray properties>motion blur samples - from 2 to higher, render>vray camera>motion blur on with settings: duration - from 1 to higher and check blur particles as mesh.

Please, help me!

charleyc
05-15-2008, 09:01 PM
I am not sure which version 1.50.17 is, but PFlow motion blur was correctly implemented in the first final release of 1.5 and has been in there ever since. However, prior to the actual final release, it was not in there. So if you are not running the latest release, that is the problem. 1.5SP2 is the latest. If you haven't yet, log in and download that and see if it fixes your problem.

CGTalk Moderation
05-15-2008, 09:02 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.