PDA

View Full Version : semi auto rigging plugs/scripts??

Slugger
05-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Hi

yes, once more there is this question(been reading a few earlier post on the subject), but anyway, I have looked at a early version of FinalRig, seems ok, there where some adjustments one could not do like rotating clavicle/armpit joint, and the app seems out of production so thats out then, or is it possible to use a previous pro version on maya 2008? and is it possible to access the spine joints to manually do some overlapping motion curves? could not find a way of doing that with the eval version I tried, possible to "break" "wiring" of rig to do that?

right so did have a look at advSkeleton, seemed ok, possible to do manually overlapping motion curves, did not understand if the spine was possible to have "strechy"? nor the arms??

the setup machine, havent tried this(gonna try this within a day), but same thing as above, is it possible to have access to the individual joints? and at the same time have "stretch" in arm/leg/spine?

any other plug/app in this category worth looking at??

any info welcome

Cheers,

kare

underearth
05-15-2008, 03:18 AM
try with zoo CST, abAutoRigger, dwRiggingTools, Advanced skeleton pro.

i will suggest you to once finalize the setup as per your animators..
and then script that out!.

CGTalk Moderation
05-15-2008, 03:18 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.