PDA

View Full Version : The Circle Of Life (nudity), Fan Gu (2D)

tesgainson
05-05-2008, 05:34 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/gallerycrits/297154/297154_1209965657_medium.jpg

Title: The Circle Of Life (nudity)
Name: Fan Gu
Software: Painter, Photoshop

Life as a circle, happy and loss, difficulties and challenges continually repeated. Life will always be there in other people unhappy, and I grieved in the creation of the painting, a dark sense of the future, just as darkness enveloped the body was imminent.There's a harsh truth to face,but i konw that hope is a good thing,I will continue to go on creativity.
Please do not mind my paintings too exposed to the human body,I hope you like this work.
P.s.:Circle is the text on the Tibetan language, is the Bible passage:
"What has come into being in her(him) was life, and the life was the light of all people. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not o vercome it."

AkaRaven
05-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Look good, but i thing u dont need nudity on this picture in my opinion it make picture look bad a bit, and hands look too long for proportions, by the way nice work! 4*

hypnus
05-05-2008, 03:18 PM
There are plenty evidence of hard work, for example the Tibetian language and its meaning. However, the woman looks emotionless and the 'darkness' is too weak (as for your concept). I agree with AkaRaven that u don't have to expose her body 'totally'.

I think the concept is great and it is worth rethinking about the style and detail.

CGTalk Moderation
05-05-2008, 03:18 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.