PDA

View Full Version : About realistic eye placement...

threehundredbpmshredder
05-04-2008, 09:56 PM
Hello there. I'd like to know how the eyeballs are realistically fitted in a head. I'd like to know how they fit in the eyelids. The problem is, I can make them fit but I don't know if the arc of the eyelids is correct. I mean, you can't just place the eye anywhere on the head and make the eyelids fit the shape of the eye. I've tried looking at my eyes and the two sharp curves of my eyelids (the two ends, inner and outer) aren't in the same Z coordinate in 3D space. The curve near the nose is pushed outwards while the other is pushed inwards. Are there any tutorials or studies that show how big the eyeball should be and how it fits inside the face? Thank you.

Leionaaad
05-15-2008, 06:09 AM
just look for references, buy some artistic anatomy books. In my view Gottfried Bammes wrote the best artistic anatomy book ever. ther you will definitelly find answer to eyes, noses, bones, muscles, just about anything

CGTalk Moderation
05-15-2008, 06:09 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.