http://www.the-mill.com

hope you enjoy it.

xsitar
05-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Wicked spot!

Any making-of podcast of it planned?

PaulAdams
05-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Saw this last week during the Champions League and have been hoping to see it again ever since. Fantastic ad, one of the best I've seen this year.

KOKE
05-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Wow, that was awesome!, wouldnt expect less from The Mill.;)

I must say The Mill is one of my favorite studios out there, keep up the good work guys! :beer:

JK.

:D

jordibares
05-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Hopefully we will be able to add it to our podcast for everybody to see what we went thru and explain those effects in detail. This however will take a bit as the whole thing is still unfolding but i will publish it here as soon as we can free it.

thanks

seandunderdale
05-06-2008, 02:17 PM
awesome ad. I too saw it during champo league, the whole pub just went quiet and watched. Then after it was buzzing about the ad. The sign of a truly good, orginal advert. Directed by Guy Ritchie I believe.

Just winds me up even more when you see a superb ad, then realise 90% of ads are pure crap.

Equinoxx
05-06-2008, 02:23 PM
awesome add. saw it last night.
Especially love the small part where Ronaldhino is showing of ;)

jordibares
05-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanks for sharing, it is always a great feeling the whole thing has arrived to the people.

awesome ad. I too saw it during champo league, the whole pub just went quiet and watched. Then after it was buzzing about the ad. The sign of a truly good, orginal advert. Directed by Guy Ritchie I believe.

Just winds me up even more when you see a superb ad, then realise 90% of ads are pure crap.

DaveWortley
05-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Wow that is superb! Well done Jordi to you and your team! Really looking forward to a making-of feature. Fascinating!...

unchikun
05-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Wow, what was the budget for the spot?

LuckyBug
05-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Congrats to Mill,fantastic job.

DuttyFoot
05-07-2008, 01:14 AM
am i doing something wrong i dont see anything to play this vid on the site.

jordibares
05-07-2008, 08:58 AM
I am afraid these are things that production do not share with us nor in case i knew i would be allowed to talk about it as you can imagine.

Sorry, i can't help.

:-P

Wow, what was the budget for the spot?

DaveWortley
05-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Jordi, How much CG was involved in this? I can tell the stadiums were CG, and probably a load of the background players.

rheece
05-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Saw this earlier today. Very well done I thought. The first person view is a good idea.

AdrianLazar
05-07-2008, 12:04 PM
that's just fantastic!:bowdown:

jordibares
05-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Unfortunately i am not allowed to talk about this just yet (one of those weird things of politics) but from the kit's credits you can guess all we have done and if you look carefully you will notice where we have done CG and where (contrarily to a 1st viewing impression) we have not done CG.

I can tell you that the CG we have done does not look CG and the non-CG may look slightly CG. ;-)

no players by the way.

hope this helps

;-)

Jordi, How much CG was involved in this? I can tell the stadiums were CG, and probably a load of the background players.

unchikun
05-07-2008, 02:20 PM
no players by the way.

*blink*....*blink*

If that means what I think it means then it makes sense. You don't want to have these super expensive athletes doing take after take etc.

So the budget therefore is not as high as I thought it would be, however the workload then must have been pretty immense. Lower budget more work... the usual ;)

Pretty damn awesome!

jordibares
05-08-2008, 11:12 AM
What i meant is no CG players, all of them of course were shot for real.

Sorry if read the wrong way.

*blink*....*blink*

If that means what I think it means then it makes sense. You don't want to have these super expensive athletes doing take after take etc.

So the budget therefore is not as high as I thought it would be, however the workload then must have been pretty immense. Lower budget more work... the usual ;)

Pretty damn awesome!

CGTalk Moderation
05-08-2008, 11:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.