PDA

View Full Version : Looking for contributing members in making a short film, need Animator & Rigger

aqua9
05-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Hi guys,

we r a small team of 3D artists and Compositors making a short film.
We need Animators and Character Riggers, if anyone is interested please reply here or PM me or can get me in yahoo messenger(aditya_c1983@yahoo.co.in) or u can email me at adityac1983@gmail.com

we can discuss the concept and other stuff if u reply me once.

softdistortion
05-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Hey guys...You need to add info on what app you expect the rigs to be made in or targeted for render.

Or if you are flexible to use multiple apps you should put the pipeline expects in your info.

like the guy with the other request is looking for work in blender, so people know they can help if they are rigging in blender.

aqua9
05-02-2008, 03:26 PM
yeah sure

we r working on Maya ......

but if theres anyone whos interested and want to work on different apps , thats not a problem we can even work on that and see how we could import and export things from both the softwares

Keithtron
05-07-2008, 05:21 PM
I'm a Maya rigger/TD/generalist, so feel free to shoot me some more info at contact-at-keithdigital.com.

Thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
05-07-2008, 05:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.