PDA

View Full Version : To my mother's spirit...

Ahmed-Almuqbali
04-27-2008, 11:14 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/104890_1209294851/680bound
(http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/104890_1209294851/1024bound)Photoshop
3Ds Max
25 April is my birthday ..

Ahmed-Almuqbali
04-27-2008, 11:19 AM
sorry i don't know English language ... so if any one know Arabic language translete this :

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ..
يوم الجمعة دخلت عمري العشرين ، وانا احن إلى أمي التي رحلت إلى الدار الآخرة منذ بضع سنين .
الأم سر الوجود أتمنى منكم المحافظة عليها ، فمن يفتقدها يحس بها .
أحمد المقبالي

DonRallo
04-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Nice concept...

Google-translation ;) :

May peace and God's mercy and blessings ..
Friday entered a century old, and I try to my mother deported to other departments for several years.
Mother to wish you the secret presence maintained, it lacks feel it.
Ahmed Almkabbali

3D Matrix
04-27-2008, 02:30 PM
Very nice :thumbsup:
& Alah yarham your mother

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ..
يوم الجمعة دخلت عمري العشرين ، وانا احن إلى أمي التي رحلت إلى الدار الآخرة منذ بضع سنين .
الأم سر الوجود أتمنى منكم المحافظة عليها ، فمن يفتقدها يحس بها .
أحمد المقبالي

peace
On this Friday I completed my 20 years of life. I miss my mother very much. My mother died long years back. She is with God now. Ask anyone the pain of loosing a mother. If your mother is still with you respect her.

My best wishes
Ahmed-Almuqbali

Ahmed-Almuqbali
04-27-2008, 05:51 PM
DonRallo ........3D Matrix

Thank you ^^

Ahmed-Almuqbali
04-28-2008, 06:59 PM
These are excerpts of the work ..
http://www.f-artist.com/nvart-1.jpg

i designed another work in next month ... because i think my idea is not understood for all . and my style is not good .. and i don't understand this Challenge in first time

Thanx for all ..

SONIC-X
05-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Don't put your work down so much.It looks great and I see your simbolism in it,great work.

cglight
05-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Nice work Ahmed

Good Luck,

flamingoadv
05-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Allah bless you Ahmed
you have a real talent keep it up and Allah bless your mother

MrHappy
05-08-2008, 04:30 PM
This is beautiful Ahmed, your mother would be proud.

Themerboy
05-10-2008, 12:30 PM
This is Great Concept and Design. I realy like it.
Allah may give Janah to your mother.

Ahmed-Almuqbali
05-15-2008, 08:44 PM
SONIC-X
cglight
flamingoadv
MrHappy
Themerboy

Thank you :)

GusEco
05-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Very good work Ahmed!

ArekBal
05-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Yeah. It's great. Nice symbolism. When I saw it first time I didn't notice that heart in the background.

I think image is a bit too dark but I do understand it's some kind of planned contrast between mother symbol in center and background.

Another problem with image is that it is not enough "designish". Nice piece of art... maybe too nice.

Ahmed-Almuqbali
06-13-2008, 06:04 PM
Very good work Ahmed!
Thanks ^_^

Yeah. It's great. Nice symbolism. When I saw it first time I didn't notice that heart in the background.

I think image is a bit too dark but I do understand it's some kind of planned contrast between mother symbol in center and background.

Another problem with image is that it is not enough "designish". Nice piece of art... maybe too nice.
Thank you .. your notice is true .. thanks man .

XYZpoint
06-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Your mother would be proud of you or is she... I really like the second sketch the most as it shows great form and design. That skatch which is lightened in final work shows your artistic capabilities that at your age are just growing with every new day and so does the style as you explore different approaches. You are very very talented, so had up/be easy on yourself!!!
Best wishes.

Ahmed-Almuqbali
08-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Your mother would be proud of you or is she... I really like the second sketch the most as it shows great form and design. That skatch which is lightened in final work shows your artistic capabilities that at your age are just growing with every new day and so does the style as you explore different approaches. You are very very talented, so had up/be easy on yourself!!!
Best wishes.

Thank you . :)

yor words is gold

when i learn English language i back to talk about another thing

CGTalk Moderation
08-02-2008, 06:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.