PDA

View Full Version : Speed Channel Broadcast Project

g8o4lyf
04-26-2008, 03:26 AM
Hello everyone,

I've been a member of this site for a while but never had the balls to post anything due to the sheer class of artists here...but I think I have something worth posting now LOL. I am studying Digital Animation in Centennial College in Toronto, Canada and we had to do a 15 second channel promo video and I chose Speed Channel. I have the first version of it on youtube for now till I can find a better higher quality video hosting someplace online. I would like all of you to critique my work so I can improve it.

So far my instructors have already mentioned the following improvements:
1) More shadows
2) Animate the car taking off as opposed to flash cuts(I have the car drifting and taking off already rendered but I wasnt happy with the impact it was giving out so I dropped it and I will work on it to put it back on so I can show it in my demoreel.)

I look forward to listening to what you guys have to say. I also have some high quality renders that I would like to post here so you guys could use it as wallpapers or just look at it for fun if you wish but I'm not sure if cgsociety has image hosting or not. So till I find out heres there youtube link for your enjoyment.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jKK1DcneGTA

P.s: If you have a youtube account you can click on the "watch in high quality" link right under the video for a "slightly" better version. If you dont see it, go to ur account settings and its the last option in there that you have to turn on and then you will see the "watch in high quality" button under my video =)

CGTalk Moderation
04-26-2008, 03:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.