PDA

View Full Version : Center or lock document in full screen mode?

Domarius
04-24-2008, 02:25 PM
Hi, I'm trying to make a wallpaper for my new 1680x1050 LCD screen, and so I want to be able to draw over the entire area of a 1680x1050 document.

When I press F 3 times to go to full screen, it lies to me... I do have the zoom at 100%, and yet it will never be centered automatically, leaving black areas where the document ends, and I try to center it manually (by holding space and dragging with the mouse) but of course I can't get it pixel acurate.

More than that - it does this stupid behaviour, where if I draw to the edge of the screen, and press again, it scrolls the document in that direction by about 10 pixels. What kind of retarded canvas randomly moves around under the artists brush?!?! A nude body paint model being naughty maybe. Decidely less entertaining when it's a computer canvas.

jtvergarav
04-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Hi man. Try this.

first ctrl+0, it will center the image, then ctrl+alt+0

hope that helps

Domarius
04-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Way cool - the auto scroll still happens when I press my pen at the edges, but at least now I can re-center it pixel perfect every time :)

Thanks man, this is exactly what I needed.

CGTalk Moderation
04-24-2008, 11:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.