PDA

View Full Version : CharacteR AnimatioN ReeL- chekitout n commnt pls!!!

nideep
04-24-2008, 09:14 AM
hi friends,

here is the link to the animation reel i just finished:

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/fde0e58f61_52.5MB

please be patient with the downloading as its 52.5 mb......and i think direct download only works....

feel free to critic....'am waitin for your precious comments.....

Thank U.

PowderMonkey
04-24-2008, 02:32 PM
excellent work, i have only 2 comments:

-i'm not completely sold on the lip-sync stuff. you tend to get away with it, though, because you have an excellent sense of timing and character
-put your contact info before the credits. you want your name out there! it may even be worth putting it as a single frame right at the front of the reel - it will be very easy to find that way if it's needed (fingers crossed)

otherwise, brilliant work! you are especially good at showing off a character's personality, and you understand what a lot of animators seem to miss - the eyes. when people communicate, they look into each others eyes, so if you get the eyes right, you can almost get away with anything else, because people won't be paying too much attention anyway. all of your character's eyes tell the story of what's going on upstairs, which is no small feat.
well done!

Mishiza
04-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Really nice work there, Love the angry Leo work.

Yeah now to the comment...

The Cowboy part in my humble opinion should be cut out, it isn't really on par with all the other stuff.

The 11second club Winner scene is great but i would like to have the music going on in the background with a lower volmue, as you did with the the other 11second club scenes.

Great work overall, really nice!
I'd hire you on the spot, if I could/would

CGTalk Moderation
04-24-2008, 04:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.