PDA

View Full Version : Heeelp

Bjornar Waage
05-14-2003, 02:06 AM
Leigh van der Byl told me that there would prob. be someone here that was interested in helping me bring my creature to life.. Somebody may allready have read about it in other topics - but the creature is the silvo a creature I have written about and envented myself.. and it looks something like this.. the image im showing is one of the silvo classes called tunneldigger.. i have over 30 different silvo artworks and many pages with facts.. i need someone to help me out make a 3D modell of this race.. just to get some changing and evolving.. so check out www.silvo.tk tell me if anyone wants to help out, see more art or maybe some fact texts,, thanks..

Bjørnar Waage
www.silvo.tk

Tunneldigger
http://www.outcaststudios.com/iB_html/uploads/post-3-93117-xTunneldiggers.jpg

and here is the treeklimber silvo

Bjornar Waage
05-14-2003, 10:09 AM
well i got plenty of time.. so post as soon as anyone can

Bliz
05-14-2003, 06:12 PM
Nice images and concept. I haven't unfortunately got time to help but I just wanted to say that your endevour is a sound one.

Hope you find someone.

Bjornar Waage
05-14-2003, 10:59 PM
yea i sure hope so to...!! thanks for answering me!!

JIII
05-15-2003, 02:31 AM
I also am interested but a little over extended to date. maybe in a month or two I would have time. but by then someone will already have taken this up.

unLevel
05-15-2003, 03:36 AM
Don't you have another thread in this forum for the same project?
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=60565

why didn't you just add-on to that thread...

Bjornar Waage
05-15-2003, 09:57 AM
yea thats right.. but one of the cgtalk moderators said i should put it hear to get a reply couse people didnt answer my other topic.. so i hoped it would go betther this time..

in two months. i'l remember that :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.