PDA

View Full Version : Object: photography stuff!

fabriciomicheli
05-13-2003, 11:12 PM
Hi guys.
that's the latest render I did. It's for a magazine article about photography.

Rendered in VRAY and modeled in MAX.

Critics and suggestions are welcome!:wip:

Hope you like it.

Click here to see the image!!! (http://www.geocities.com/fabriciomicheli/film.htm)

amphex
05-13-2003, 11:30 PM
You might want to make it easier for people to view this, by just putting a draggable link, because geocities doesnt allow off-site..showing..or soemthing =\

Your image is very nice..I really cant think of any crits, besides that the DOF blur on the very furthest back rolls looks very odd..as if its beeing seen through some wierd sort of bumpy glass (uuhh..yah =P). Though I doubt theres anything you can do about that without some Photoshop touchups.

What magazine was this for? I am very interested in photography, so maybe Ill give it a buy =D

Keep it up!

fabriciomicheli
05-13-2003, 11:40 PM
Thanks amphex.

The link problem is solved.

About the depth field blurring, it's right what you say. It's only because I couldn't spent a lot of time for rendering, and I kept the settings a little low.

I'll render improving quality soon.

Anything else?
:wip:

iBlue
05-14-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by fabrizzzio

The link problem is solved.

no its not.

fabriciomicheli
05-14-2003, 12:29 AM
Finally, the link works...

enjoy...

and thanks iBlue!

stephen2002
05-14-2003, 01:12 AM
Other than the DOF artifacting the image looks fine. Good roles of film

amphex
05-14-2003, 02:45 AM
Can you say what magazine its for?

MAD STICK SHIT BRO FOR LIFE.
peace

iBlue
05-14-2003, 03:27 AM
ah now it works, cool! :beer:

Windex
05-14-2003, 03:54 AM
everything is fine exept the yellow color on the thrid one from right, the texture seems off, also try adding....

hehe j/k i wanted to sound like one of those guys who ALWAYS find something wrong with a pic/model etc.

laters :hmm:

sixtyten
05-14-2003, 05:30 AM
its an ok picture and all, but why didn't you just take a photo?

fabriciomicheli
05-14-2003, 11:35 AM
Amphex: actually, it's for a final school project, a magazine called "conocer" (scientific and historical content). This is for an article related to photography.

Windex: You sounded like a 3D master! :applause: At first, I thought you were serious... great!

Sixtyten: My friend, it's easier to me make a 3D model that take a picture. In addition, as it is a school project, you need to show your skills in illustration and CG graphics.

Stephen 2002: The quality of the DOF is really low (su***!) because I had no enough time to render... and you know the meaning of time with a render engine like this... :wise:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.