PDA

View Full Version : HMC #14: Battle Angel Alita

Kerbox
04-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Battle Angel Alita is a manga comic series created in the early '90s by japanese manga artist Yukito Kishiro. Alita is a female cyborg living in a dystopian world, on a journey to find her identity and recover her lost memories. Through the series she evolves, and has many adventures and battles.

http://cqoyaw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pneXREs2_UdrbYhOlboRBLZ_2pmw8CpG_86QOwn8Fb0c9-WmBvqJAlZhIN9fZ4k22aQPbByTZzSnIPB7cd2Kb2w/BAA%20-%20motorball.jpg

I have decided to give modeling her a shot for this challenge. The drawing above shows her in her motorball body, which is only one of many bodies she has used in the series. I have not yet decided which I will model, but I will start with her face and reach a decision later.

LordSharpie
04-22-2008, 07:58 PM
My all-time favorite manga. And there's such a great variety of "costumes" or bodies that she goes through. Excellent challenge no matter which one you choose.

CGTalk Moderation
04-22-2008, 07:58 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.