PDA

View Full Version : Free Video Training

Stoehr
04-22-2008, 06:07 AM
Hi All!

I'm happy to give to the public free video training. I've been teaching 3D Animation techniques for nearly six years, and have been working with XSI for three years. I recently put together a video for my students, but it's by no means designed just for them. Feel free to use and redistribute as you see fit.

I'd like to hear from you, and give me some feedback on the video.

If you like it, and people show me they want more, then I've no issues with publishing more videos.

Thanks! Happy rigging! Form and Space
(http://formandspace.com)
Matt.

mocaw
04-22-2008, 06:24 AM
Link? I'll try and find one on your site!

freeschwag
04-26-2008, 09:09 PM
Quite nice, Matt...and very informative. As somewhat of a newb with rigging
and XSI your pacing is good (and followable for me) and stretches my learning
just enough. Will look forward to the secondary corrective shape info! :)

Thank you for your generous sharing.

Stoehr
04-27-2008, 12:39 AM
You are very welcome! I'm a little swamped with a showreel production since I made that video tut, but I'll get right on it when I'm done with this showreel. Probably a day or two.

Sbowling
04-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Nice job on the video. Looking forward to more.

Stoehr
05-03-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi, just a "head's up", so you know I'm not ignoring you. I just finished the the ARC show reel work, had a 12 hour days the last few days, and I'm going to take a day to myself to catch up to real world stuff. THEN, I'll make the continuation of the previous video. Promise. OK, see you later this weekend.

madheavy
05-04-2008, 03:07 AM
Thanks for your generosity. I will give feedback later. :)

adrencg
05-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Looking forward to seeing the details of that rig, especially the shoulder setup.

Stoehr
05-11-2008, 01:53 AM
New tuts online.

http://formandspace.com

WMV compressed in WinRAR.

Part one is a higher quality and smaller file size.
Addendum One and Two are new videos.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Matt.

CGTalk Moderation
05-11-2008, 01:53 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.