PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the UK want to do a summer project?

Elliotjnewman
05-12-2003, 10:56 PM
Hello people! I am thinking about creating an animation project for this summer and was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking part?

I live on the south coast near Bournemouth, so anyone near there would be ideal, or anywhere in the UK for that matter!

Let me know if you are interested...

Ell.

Nando3D
05-15-2003, 01:05 PM
Hi Elliotjnewman I live in Hatfield work in London..
What kind of project you got on mind...

nando

Elliotjnewman
05-15-2003, 01:12 PM
Well I'm thinking of just a short animation (3D in Maya) that just showcases good overall work for a demo reel. I havent got anything specific yet, just need to know if anyone would be interested thats all...

Have you got a link to some of your work?

Mine is: http://homepage.mac.com/elliotnewman/

Cheers, Ell.

illustrativ
05-25-2003, 04:00 PM
is this for professionals only?

Elliotjnewman
05-25-2003, 04:11 PM
No not really, it would be for anyone that is interested, but you have to be efficient in Maya, and have a good art background - I dont want to have to be training somebody up during the project. If you are interested you could send me samples of your work + your thoughts on a team project...

Ell.

illustrativ
05-25-2003, 04:16 PM
oops this is only open to Mayans right? sorry i dont use maya i use lightwave and Motionbuilder for animation. but if i come up with any idea for the project ill let you know.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.