PDA

View Full Version : Ver 3 Download

Ejecta
04-15-2008, 11:11 PM
I paid via Paypal for the upgrade but when Paypal redirected me it took me to a page with an error. I emailed PMG this morning about it. Are you suposed to be able to downlaod it after you pay? Or does PMG send you an email? How long did it typically take for them to get back to those have upgraded?

Ulven
04-15-2008, 11:18 PM
They send you an email with a dongle upgrader program that spews out a code which you send back to them and then they send you the code to put into that program and update the dongle. Shouldn't take too long, but it's people doing it, not automated systems, so be prepared for a little bit of waiting (if, say, two days pass I guess contact customer support email).

Ejecta
04-16-2008, 08:46 PM
They send you an email with a dongle upgrader program that spews out a code which you send back to them and then they send you the code to put into that program and update the dongle. Shouldn't take too long, but it's people doing it, not automated systems, so be prepared for a little bit of waiting (if, say, two days pass I guess contact customer support email).

Thanks Ulven.

customersupport
04-17-2008, 01:10 AM
You may be one of the people who has not responded to the email we sent you regarding your order. Many people have not checked their email that was given to us, or may have given us emails addresses that may have filtered out our messages, or were incorrect. We have no other way to contact you, but with the info you provide us with. We have several people that have not responded to the email that includes the update access info. Since some people use alias names on here, we have no way of telling who you are to tell you that it is us that has not heard from you! We send out an email shortly after you place your order that gives instructions on how to update your dongle and where to download the software. If you don't see an email, please send us a message with a proper email address that is capable of getting a reply.

Ejecta
04-21-2008, 04:38 PM
:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
04-21-2008, 04:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.