PDA

View Full Version : character Max 5:Physique and Morph Targets

mark_battista
05-12-2003, 07:03 PM
Hi I've made a boo boo and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I've setup my character with biped and weighted the mesh to the skeleton etc but failed to remember that I should have set up my morph targets first. As a result when I try to duplicate my mesh the duplicate just dissapears. I have tried to get around this by saving the fig files and the physique files and then reloading them once the mesh has been duploicated. The problem that Im having is that when I reload physique to my mesh it does not reload vertex assignments that I have made. So here is the burning question....How do I save and reload vertex assignments????
regards
Mark Battista

nimajneb
05-13-2003, 01:57 PM
Search for word Physique. There's a weight import export utility for Physique in the short list of scripts available. However I don't understand why you need to go through all this. Couldn't you just clone the mesh at the base level of the stack from element sub-object, and then insert the morpher below physique?

mark_battista
05-13-2003, 02:02 PM
thank you you are a star
regards
mark

FabioMSilva
05-22-2003, 11:22 AM
i had the same problem
good to know Experts are here to aid us :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.