PDA

View Full Version : My Vision Of Anubis, Hash! (2D)

Hash!
04-19-2002, 10:19 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/2191/anubus_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/2191/anubus.jpg)

Here was my entry for the March contest....God/Demon...i know that some of you guyz have seen it, but lot of buddies dont go in the challenge's section to see the artworks...so i put mine in the 2d section too...if you have any comments, you're welcome!....

Astro Boy
04-20-2002, 12:13 AM
C'est vraiment cool..... applause: applause:
Ouin.. c'est pas mal plus beau que ce que tu faisais c'est MVM... attend que je te valide.. les plis sont tres beau quoi que un peu exagere, et les muscles de ton avant bras droit sont un peu trop defini... et la tete.. j'ai rien a dire superbe.. si tu veux rire un peu, va voir les dessins de Astroboy.....
Salut mon Pierre

Yannick
Astroboy:D

Korgath
04-20-2002, 12:13 AM
This one is great! You have really caught some dog-spirit in this char. :thumbsup:

My crit::rolleyes: He looks to clean. If you were going for a cartoony look, then it's ok, but else, wipe some dirt on him. I mean, living in a tomb don't exactly improve your personal hygiene..:p

katkats
04-26-2003, 07:18 PM
Mais il faut continuer!!! Quand est-ce qu'on va
pouvoir voir du nouveaux stocks? Il me semble
que tu négliges tes fans!! ;)

Aller, on ce tape le prochain challenge!! :bounce: :bounce:

:wip: :wip: :wip:

Alevice
04-26-2003, 07:23 PM
w00f!

CGmonkey
04-26-2003, 09:41 PM
Get a weeeeebhost! so bad picture quality.

But awesome picture man!

hanzo
04-26-2003, 09:55 PM
dogy guy, egypt dude not bad!... I agree sith Korgath crit. :hmm:

anyway keep it going...

Zerflag
04-26-2003, 11:18 PM
My only critique is that the style in which the head is painted is a little inconsistent with the torso, seems to be almost a transition from realistic-cartoony to direct cartoony, if you know what I mean. Very nice pose, though, maybe the lighting could have a stronger contrast.

secretasianman
04-27-2003, 01:15 AM
nice, i love egytian art.
here is my anubis.
nice pose and color.

lildragon
04-27-2003, 01:26 AM
Hash can you send me a higher res one please tito@cgnetworks.com and also be sure to upload it to the challenge site. Just go to archive and enter the Gods/Demon challenge and upload it.

salud

Meaty
04-27-2003, 05:28 AM
Looks great, my only suggestion is that the position of the body looks like he is about ready to rip the tires off an 18-Wheeler... but the face seems like he wants to play fetch. Seems like with that pose, he would be showing some teeth and growling! grrrr!!

in any event, better than i could do. great stuff!

:bounce: :bounce:

ZVAN
04-27-2003, 07:34 AM
not bad...!!!!!!!! very cool image..

Hash!
04-27-2003, 04:21 PM
Thankz for the comments!...
...Merci Katkats....tu as resorti mon Anubis des catacombes......je vais surement m'y remettre bientot et tu vas pouvoir voir de nouveaux dessins.....

...You're right CGMonkey...i should get a webhost......the 50k limitation for the image is hard to get without a big loss of quality......

...Zerflag...it was hard to make a lots a details for the head without going out of the cartoon style....but i think that's the body who's too cartoonish.....

...Lildragon...I'll find a good hi-res image, and i'll sent it to you....I'll try to put it in the challenge section....i tought it was already in...but i'll do it!.....

...Meaty...I know the face is not mad enough...but he's a god....anyway!...you're right too!....

...Thankz all for your comments, i know it's too late to make changes...but it's kool to a other people's vision on our art!..... :buttrock:

mozturk6
10-07-2004, 01:34 PM
good image.

dhellboyc
10-23-2004, 02:29 PM
Whoa, this is amazing! :thumbsup: You have nice technique

daidaimu
04-22-2005, 12:19 PM
DOG??MEN??FUNNY

Goosestep
09-21-2005, 10:27 PM
a doberman?... not a bad idea..

JonnyBlaze
09-22-2005, 12:24 AM
nice, i love egytian art.
here is my anubis.
nice pose and color.
Very nice job Hash! ;)
Pssst.... secretasianman.... sorry bro but I think that's a picture of Set, The God of Chaos and Thunder you got there. I hope howevers tatto that is doesn't think it's Anubis. Anubis was the "Jackel-headed" God of Embalming and Set is symbolized as an unknown creature's head akin to an ardvark with long "squared" ears. Just a thought man ;)

CGTalk Moderation
09-22-2005, 12:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.