PDA

View Full Version : Earth Zoom Tutorial

mrquiros1980
04-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone. I've seen a nice earth zoom tutorial at www.videocopilot.net (http://www.videocopilot.net) for After Effects. I've tried it in Fusion but the trouble comes in the step in AE where you link all the layers to the top one so you can "make zoom" controlling the scale of the top layer (all the layers are parented to the top one so every change on the top layer , well you know..., is the parent of the hierarchy). Is there a way to make something like that in fusion? I cant find the way to do that :\

PieterVH
04-11-2008, 07:46 AM
I haven't seen the tut, but that sort of thing is peanuts to do in Fusion because transforms are concatenated. All you need to do is line up all the diffent pictures on top of each other and your last node is then one single transform which will zoom through all of them in one go while maintaining the resolution.

mrquiros1980
04-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Hi. So i just merge them all one over another and at the end i place a transform node at the end, right? I'll try and i'll tell you :) Thanks!

mrquiros1980
04-11-2008, 09:47 AM
Works perfectly! Thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
04-11-2008, 09:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.