PDA

View Full Version : What, Flash not good enough?

LiquidSpider
04-10-2008, 03:52 AM
I'm quite surprised to see there is no Flash Thread for Program specific. Flash is used a lot in 2D animation these days, and I am stunned that you don't have any sign of it.

what is going on?

erilaz
04-10-2008, 05:00 AM
One of the main reasons is there are hundreds of quality forums and sites that deal with flash daily. I believe we actually used to have one but it didn't do much, so we got rid of it.

If you think it's a necessary inclusion, put in a forum request and rally people to it. Enough member demand usually means a consideration to include, but I don't think the numbers will justify the addition.

miurajiro
05-06-2008, 05:23 PM
I was just thinking of this this morning. CGSociety is one of the best forums out there so i think it should have a Flash forum just like Photoshop.

leigh
05-06-2008, 06:47 PM
As Erilaz has mentioned, there are already a number of sites that adequately cater for the Flash community.

Also, we had a Flash forum here for about two years, but it just didn't have enough activity to justify keeping it.

CGTalk Moderation
05-06-2008, 06:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.