PDA

View Full Version : Problems with 6D art pen

csb
04-10-2008, 01:45 AM
hello, i've just purchased a 6D art pen but am having difficulties getting it to work correctly. In Corel Painter X (updated), the orientation point of rotation shows in the advanced brush ghost. But as soon as i draw a stroke, there is no difference showing up vis-a-vis holding the pen with different rotations. I've made sure to look at brushes that have the angle set to 'rotation', and that have expression turned on, e.g. calligraphic pens. But nothing. I would appreciate any suggestions. oh. and yes, i've downloaded the newest wacom drivers 6.05-7.
thanks.

csb
04-11-2008, 01:48 AM
After wading through the other threads i found a suggestion and tried it and it worked.
The problem was overwriting the original drivers with the updated ones. The solution: uninstall the drivers; delete the wacom folder and other wacom* files after a file search. then re-install the update. The pen is working properly now and it's great.

CGTalk Moderation
04-11-2008, 01:48 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.