PDA

View Full Version : Mograph question

gildattack
04-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Hi everyone,
i'm stuck with something that may be simple. I have a cloned object with multishader material applied in 'index' mode to distribute several images between the clones. I want to clone again the already cloned object but change the textured images among the 'cloned clones'... sounds difficult? See attached image
Help would be much appreciated

LemonNado
04-09-2008, 12:14 AM
Why changing the texture among the cloned clones when you vary the texture on the uncloned clones already? Or does the cloning of the clones not trigger a new index?! I expected the cloned clones to change the index again so you would not need another texture change after cloning the clones.... To much cloning around here 8)
Rainer

gildattack
04-09-2008, 01:11 PM
ok. I don't know if it is because of my poor english or my lack of C4D knowledge, but i don't quite understand what you are saying. i attach an image of my screen so you can see my set up. Basically i have several groups of 'big window with little windows' i want every window to have a different image in it...

CGTalk Moderation
04-09-2008, 01:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.