PDA

View Full Version : EditablePoly dialog box commands?

Onno
04-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Hello guys and gals,

I have a problem, which it probably very simple, but I can't seem to find the solution in the MAXScript reference manual.

What I want to create is this: a button, that when clicked opens up one of the dialogs of one of the options of an Editable Poly. So for example the Extrude Polygons window when you click the small window button next to Extrude in the Face Sub-Object.
I found the other ones (as if you pressed the Extrude button itself, in the Interface: EditablePoly part of the manual, under UI Commands), but it doesn't say anything about how to get the dialog box...

If anyone could please point me in the right direction, because I cannot believe that is it not possible... :)

Thanks!

Onno
04-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Hm, k, found it. :wavey:

Guess I looked over it, or found something other page in the manual; it's under Edit_Poly Interfaces, where you can find a list of ButtonOps, PopupDialog's etc. etc.

Wahey!

CGTalk Moderation
04-08-2008, 03:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.