PDA

View Full Version : Updated demoreel

Flashmario
04-07-2008, 04:15 PM
I've polished a few animations + added some new clips, I could use some feedback on the ordering on the clips and which ones I should cut. Sorry if you've seen some of these clips before!

http://students.washington.edu/erh2/3d/demoreel_web.mov

(right click, save as)

Thanks for watching!

Tremor
04-07-2008, 06:04 PM
looking good buddy, i liked the first scene very much.
1 note though, acting animation is the top, you do it usually when you mastered all other basic (and not so basic) principles, i think you should insert more animations with movement than acting. after 1 good acting scene the recruiters usually wants to see more dynamic animation that involves all of the body parts.

cheers, kobi.

Flashmario
04-08-2008, 08:19 PM
I cut one of the later dialogue shots as it didn't really add anything to my reel. Thanks for the feedback!

Tremor
04-14-2008, 08:50 AM
hey man, it's looking good, i sent you a private message, can you look at it please?

kobi

Wilson-3d
04-15-2008, 01:28 PM
Hi, this is looking good. I would consider cutting the lowman walk up to the lift and only keep when he starts to lift it and possibly the entire clip after that with the sneaking. Only because your other stuff, in my opinion, is better and those two chunks take you down a notch. You have a lot of nice things going on. Really good work!

Tremor
04-23-2008, 10:48 PM
hey man, what happend to your reel link?

CGTalk Moderation
04-23-2008, 10:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.