PDA

View Full Version : Paint - Tracking Question

astanco
04-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Hi all, I am working on some footage which needs a piece of trash on the street painted out. The scene is about 105 frames and what I wanted to do is take one frame paint the trash out then set up a tracking point and assign the one frame which I painted to the tracker so the painted mask would stay with the whole 105 frames. As an initail step I duplicated the footage and held the first frame for the full 105 frames. I then painted the trash out and a assigned the paint node to the tracker. The Duplicated footage is now tracked but what happens is that as soon as I move up frame the paint disapears and is only visable on the first frame I initally painted on.

Any suggestions or another way of doing this sort of stuff???

Whelkn
04-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Sounds like you have the strokes duration set to 1. Before you paint you need to set up the duration and make sure you start painting on the first frame you want the paint to show up first as its a bit odd if you want to move it later.

CGTalk Moderation
04-07-2008, 10:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.