PDA

View Full Version : Space Chimps Teaser

Youal
04-06-2008, 04:55 AM
The teaser is up for Vanguard Animation's Space Chimps at the official site:

http://spacechimpsfilm.com/

Featurette Video (Click Animation=>Features=>Space Chimps=>trailer):
http://www.starzmediadistribution.com/

When a $5 billion NASA probe disappears into an intergalactic wormhole, the agency recruits Ham III, grandson of the first chimpanzee in space, to help retrieve the wayward craft. But Ham is a free-spirited circus performer more interested in zero gravity high jinks than living up to his illustrious heritage. The simian slacker becomes a reluctant hero and learns the true meaning of courage as he and his crewmates, the fearless Lt. Luna and their uptight commander, Titan, risk everything in an effort to save the peaceful inhabitants of a distant planet from an evil dictator. A hilarious, out of this world adventure the whole family can enjoy, "Space Chimps" features cutting edge CGI animation and the voice talent of Andy Samberg ("Saturday Night Live"), Cheryl Hines ("Curb Your Enthusiasm"), Patrick Warburton ("Rules of Engagement"), Kristin Chenoweth ("The West Wing") and Stanley Tucci ("Robots").

R10k
04-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Looks great, but I gave up watching the trailer because the buffering method was just suckish.

EDIT: Sorry, that was on the second site listed. On the main site the trailer wouldn't play at all under IE7 or Opera. I gave up there too.

feefunk
04-06-2008, 04:57 PM
you can try this other link

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/space-chimps-teaser/37648242

mushroomgod
04-06-2008, 05:09 PM
"Thats gotta hurt"

Wow....ill never grow tired of that line.....again......:rolleyes:

R10k
04-07-2008, 03:43 AM
Thanks feefunk! It looks... okay...

rblitz7
04-07-2008, 04:39 AM
OMG Patrick Warburton had got to be most over used voice actor!! The Emperor's New Groove, Open Season, and Bee Movie...just to name a few. Anyway I think the movie actually looks pretty cool.

RockinAkin
04-07-2008, 04:55 AM
OMG Patrick Warburton had got to be most over used voice actor!! The Emperor's New Groove, Hercules, Open Season, and Bee Movie...just to name a few. Anyway I think the movie actually looks pretty cool.
Can you imagine the money he makes from royalties?! :eek:

I agree, the CG looks really great in this.

Geta-Ve
04-07-2008, 05:59 AM
Looks hilarious. Will definitely have to check it out.

phexitol
04-07-2008, 09:31 AM
OMG Patrick Warburton had got to be most over used voice actor!! The Emperor's New Groove, Hercules, Open Season, and Bee Movie...just to name a few. Anyway I think the movie actually looks pretty cool.

...Family Guy, Venture Bros. I like him as a voice actor, so it doesn't bother me as much. It also helps that I haven't bothered to watch any of those movies you mentioned :)

DaddyMack
04-07-2008, 10:04 AM
lol... I hope I never grow up, that looks like fun:D

Capel
04-08-2008, 08:53 PM
i like the aesthetic, but man those jokes are terrible. hope those aren't the funniest bits...

Papa Lazarou
04-08-2008, 10:05 PM
I know it's just a trailer and too soon to judge the film and all, but this looks thoroughly mediocre.

Funny, this is the same outfit that gave us Valiant and Happily Never After, and they're still using 'from one of the producers of Shrek' to sell their films.

CGTalk Moderation
04-08-2008, 10:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.