PDA

View Full Version : New Incredible Hulk Clips/Including a Close-Up

dutchtilt
04-05-2008, 07:21 PM
A new look at the Incredible Hulk film is online. A lot of what it shows is from the trailer, but there are a few new shots of Norton, Hurt, Tyler and Roth. There’s also a few quick behind-the-scenes shots, as well as clips from producer Kevin Feige and director Louis Leterrier. Also, there’s a quick shot of the Hulk at the very end. This clip will begin playing in theaters before trailers. Take a look below. -cinema gaslight

The close up at the end is a good look at what the new hulk looks like---

http://cinemagaslight.com/2008/04/05/incredible-hulk-clip/

erilaz
04-06-2008, 01:21 AM
It's funny really; althought he doesn't look real, I actually prefer it that way!

Airflow
04-06-2008, 06:15 AM
Doesnt look real, but Im willing to go along with it. I think it could work for a smashem up movie.

JustBob
04-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Doesnt look real, but Im willing to go along with it. I think it could work for a smashem up movie.

There's "comic book" written all over that clip. There's no need to be "real" here, just fun. :)

Als
04-07-2008, 01:01 AM
This time around feels the storyline is more interesting and more about what the comic book was all about... fighting with inner demons... fear and anger...

Als

Breed47
04-07-2008, 06:58 AM
How can they make a green giant look real? This´ll be just GREAT! Dying to see it.

SoulVector
04-07-2008, 08:19 AM
I remember the sad emotion they speak of from the first series and especially the theme music which I can even recall in my mind. The film in 2003 didn’t quite deliver except that it was cool looking cg so it will be interesting to see what they come up with this time. Having such a strong cast list surely will help the movie so we can just hope for a strong script to support it and it will be a hit.

P_T
04-07-2008, 11:02 AM
I like this Hulk, all nice and ripped, larger than life as comic book film should be. The hulk from the first one looked more like an off-season bodybuilder.

Hordak
04-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Can't stand liv tyler.... She gives the commercial this kind of rock and roll fell... but in a bad, mtv way.

CGTalk Moderation
04-09-2008, 11:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.