PDA

View Full Version : Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Harald Martinsen

Haraldliker3D
04-04-2008, 12:13 PM
I didn't notived this challenge before now, but the uplift serie has been one of my favorite SF series. I have read all the books several times and I really enjoy the story about Alvin and his friends (Huck, Pincer, Ur-roon and Alvin) diving into Midden in there home made sub (Wuphon's Dream). This is from "Brightness Reef".

I think I will go for an image of the dramatic episode where Wuphon's Dream is snatched by a metallic "sea monster". The only problem is that I have never really tried to imagin the way they really look, beside the description in the book. I have to do some research!!

I know that the challengers may use the uplift serie as an inspiration for an alien interaction theme, but I think I will take the idea directly from the story as the friendship between the 4 in the sub is the best example for an alien interaction.

CGTalk Moderation
04-04-2008, 12:13 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.