PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed for car wheel rotation script

Nazafi
04-03-2008, 09:02 AM
hi people. i need a help... i am not a scripting person... i wonder i m looking to create a small tool... i need to create a rotation script.. so when i move my chesist along x,y axiz it should detect the length between the two key positions of x,y and it should equel to the rotationn amount(circumference).. i understand thte logic.. i m strugling with the script..

the logic should be

wheel rotation = the distance between 2 keys(x,y)/circumference of the wheel(2py r)*360

if i create multiple keys on xy it should continue from the last rotation point.. is it possible guys.. please help me..

nazafi

drdubosc
04-03-2008, 09:17 AM
...wheel rotation = the distance between 2 keys(x,y)/circumference of the wheel(2py r)*360...
if i create multiple keys on xy it should continue from the last rotation point....

Have a look at this thread (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=98&t=550732); now searching is working again, a search on "wheel rig" does the trick!

Nazafi
04-03-2008, 11:43 AM
thanks pal. thats exactelly wat i am looking for ... i have to try now.. thanks very much

CGTalk Moderation
04-03-2008, 11:43 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.